Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne cleansers and does hand sanitizer help acne

2.Proactiv Solution. Apparently Proactiv has the answer to acne. To tell you the truth I've never used it, so I can't give my own opinion on the actually product. The reason why I've never used it, is simple - it's too expensive. And at the point of experiencing acne I never had much money to waste. I bought expensive products, that I knew would work. But this was too expensive!
I had acne for many, many years and tried lots of different treatments to try and clear my skin. These included antibiotics, accutane and acupuncture, amongst all the expensive cleansers and pill formulas on the market. And these didn't work...
Manuka honey seems to contain an additional antimicrobial healing agent, termed UMF (unique manuka factor); it has proved to be effective against all infectious organisms, and is the recommended form to use.
buccetssmq.blogspot.com
tags: removing acne stains, acne on face, neck, chest, back, acne treatment during pregnancy

No comments: